2020 Lyra New York
MOZART VOCAL COMPETITION
In 1 email, please send the following:
1. Headshot (jpg labeled with your name)
2. 150 word bio (pdf)
3. Resume (pdf)
4. Names and contact info of 2 professional references. (in the body of the email)
5. Name and contact info of your current voice teacher. (in the body of the email)
6. Two contrasting audio or video links recorded within the last 2 years of music composed by Mozart in the category in which you are applying. If you are applying in more than 1 category, each category is to be represented by 2 audio or video links.
7. In addition to (6) above, please send one audio or video link recorded within the last 2 years by a composer who was a contemporary of Mozart, and in the category in which you are applying. If you are applying in more than 1 category, each category is to be represented by one audio or video link by a composer who was a contemporary of Mozart.
Please note that all audio an video links are to be labeled with the name of the work, composer, your name, and date the recording was made. Audio and video that is of poor quality will automatically be disqualified.
8. Complete the Early Bird registration through the PayPal button on this page by January 1, 2020. Final registration is February 1, 2020. All materials are to be included by your selected registration date.
Selected singers will be invited to perform live at the 2020 Live Rounds in New York City for an audience and a panel of adjudicators in June, 2020.
Please note that accompanist fees apply for participating singers.
Early Bird Registration Discount Deadline: January 1, 2020
Final Registration Deadline: February 1, 2020
Cash Prizes for First Place Winners.
One artist webpage with Lyra New York for one year.
Opportunity to be interviewed for online publication by Lyra New York.
Automatically considered for future performances with Lyra New York.